Using Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings, events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next. The calendar is developed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
Accessing and sharing calendars provide a suitable way to stay above of what colleagues and team members are doing. It also makes it easier to plan meetings, conference calls, and other events. When you use calendar apps like Google Calendar, Exchange Calendar, and Outlook Calendar you can easily share your calendar with anyone you choose.
Quick ways to share google calendar
Let’s get started
- From your browser locate to www.google.com/calendar.
- Choose the calendar you want to share, that is located on the list on the left side of your screen.
- Use the down-arrow button next to a calendar.
- Chose the menu item that says, “Share this calendar.”
- Give the email address of the person that should receive the calendar that you want to share.
- Through the drop-down menu on the right side of your screen to choose the permission level for that person.
- After that, choose the menu item that says, “Add Person,” and then choose “Save.”
Some interesting features
- Create new calendars for different parts of your life.
- Schedule meetings with groups using “Find a time” or “Suggested times.”
- Hide your event details.
- Add attachments.
- Email event guests.
- Add specific meeting locations.
The Calendar is a time-planning and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. Google Calendar enables users to create and edit events. Reminders can allow for events, with options available for type and time. Event locations can also be included, and other users can be invited to events.
Google develops apps that can help improve our everyday life and complex app that can help us do other stuff. This app will certainly help us schedule our times properly and I consider it as important as the google maps.