Google Chrome can spontaneously update when a new version of the browser is available on your device. You might sometimes notice that your browser looks different with the updates.
Updates occur in the background when you close and reopen your computer’s browser. You might see a pending update if you haven’t closed your browser in a while.
what is Google Chrome
Chrome is a web browser and the most popular web browsing software worldwide. It is a web browser that is free to download from the internet. it is created by the company that created the Google search engine, it is designed to be simple and to be fast while using. Google released Chrome in 2008 and offers several updates a year. It is available for Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS X, and iOS operating systems.
Here are the simple steps to update Google Chrome:
- Locate and open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More at the top right,
- Click on Update Google Chrome button.
- After the update, Click Relaunch to restart your browser.
Benefits of updating google chrome:
Google Chrome is by far the most favored browser by users. Because it is convenient and offers regular support from the google team.
Pages are quick to open and load. The web can be searched from inside the address bar. Google tends to be releasing and fixing more errors from time to time. This would help in saving more processes and power to your computer or laptop.
Most useful features are:
- Play any video in your browser (Even if you do not have a VLC media player in your laptops), Just drag and drop the video into a new tab of browser.
- play the dinosaur game when you don’t have internet! It’s a great game! Just click space when you see this
- Create applications shortcuts for your favorite websites
- Synchronize bookmarks across browsers
- Task manager for your chrome browser
- Check memory used by different browsers
- Chrome pin tab feature