Google voice for business is a tool that is benefiting a lot of business in recent times. At least for those who have accepted it while there are others are trying to understand how it befits business.
In this post, we will be trying to acquaint you with “how do I use google voice and how to set up Google voice?”
The good news is you can use google voice and also set it up. But before we go further let give you a clear explanation of what Google voice and it’s amazing features.
Google Voice is Google’s Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telecommunications application that offers call forwarding, messaging, voicemail, and voicemail transcription, to name just a few features. They are controlled through a web-based platform similar to Gmail, Google’s popular email service. Google Voice can be used for business purposes.
How to set up Google Voice
- To use Google Voice, you have to set up a Google account (such as Gmail or Drive)
- After you sign in to your account, you can go to the Google Voice home page
- Then choose a phone number for your Voice account.
- Google gives a selection of numbers it has purchased in various area codes.
Google Voice for Business
Businesses use for Google Voice in such ways:
- As an answering service
- To use a different area code
- Handling call volumes
- For texting (SMS) and customer relationship management
- Call screening and privacy
- For instant messaging and video
Is It right for my business?
Google Voice is definitely an interesting option. It has a lot to offer, providing a range of telecom services for free that other companies charge for.
Google Voice is not perfect, there is a little customer support, and it may not have all the features you need (such as automatic recording or integration with platforms such as Salesforce). Often businesses find a great deal of value in Voice—it just may not be the right choice for you as you scale. Before you settle for Google Voice, find out some other options. To learn more about small business VoIP solutions.
Additional Benefits of Google Voice for Business Use Include:
- The personal use benefits also apply to google business listing.
- You can forward your calls to all your phones simultaneously if you use Google Voice as your primary business phone, but maintain a personal line.
- A VOIP like Google Voice enables you to run your business from anywhere in the world if you have access to wifi.
- Business users can establish a local number for clients if Google owns phone numbers within that area code.
Google Voice is a voicemail service created by Google which allows users to send free text messages, customize their voicemail, read voicemail text transcript, and more. Google’s voicemail service now available for free to use by all Gmail users and can be used for business purposes, feel free to use Google voice you will enjoy it.