With much of the privacy of facebook called into question, being on social media can be at personal cost. Hence facebook reporting website is a feature to put things in check. As the name sounds, facebook reporting website allows you to report ill behavior of users.
There are lots of abuses that have gone on social media over the years. From racial abuse to defamation, they have all gone unpunished in past time. As a result, users are clamoring for a way to guard against these things. Just in case you do not know what to do the next time you get insults on Facebook, this post is for you.
What Is Facebook Reporting
The Facebook reporting website allows users to easily report anything you don’t like on the platform and it will be taken care of. If you lay a complaint about anyone on the platform, an investigation will be carried out. As far as there is a breach of the company’s policy, facebook will take care of it.
Here is a chance to control what happens on the internet and it is a way to go for all platforms. I believe users still ignore the feature, some do not believe they can get justice while others do not know about it. Either the truth is facebook care hence this feature is there for you to use.
Lots of users have got into run-ins with real ill-mannered and abusive fellow. I will speak for myself though. Some know about the feature but are scared that the reported person will get to know about it. The answer is no they won’t.
Why Not Just Block The User
Facebook block user feature allows users to block another user in such a way that the user will not get notifications about you again. It is more like you stop existing on facebook from the blocked person’s perspective. Yes, that also can be done but the effectiveness of the law lies in the hands of citizens to be vigilant and report criminals.
As such blocking an ill-mannered user does not stop him from hurting anyone else. It gives him license to find other prey.
How to Report on Facebook
If you want to report someone on Facebook, here are the steps you must pass through.
- Open the Facebook site.
- Then you must log in to your account on the Facebook platform.
- Go to the search field located at the top of your Facebook page.
- Search the name of the person you want to report.
- On the user’s page, click on more.
- Then options will be shown to you.
- Scroll down a little and tap on “give feedback or report this profile” In the option box.
- Indicate a reason for reporting the person on Facebook.
- When selected you can now click on send.
- Then tap done when prompted.
Use these steps when you want to report someone on Facebook.
How Facebook Reporting Works On A Post
- Go to the Facebook website.
- Access your account.
- Then go to the post you wish to report.
- Select the down arrow at the top of the page.
- A list of options will show.
- Select or click “report this post”.
- Select the reason you want to report the post.
- When you have done this then you can click on “mark this post as spam” or “submit to Facebook for review”.
Thanks for reading