To download Google drive file can be a worry at times and could be tricky. Because who actually finds how to get files out of the convenient Google drive.
Google Drive is a storage service developed by Google. It enables users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Google Drive is a very convenient way to save files without worrying much about the process or storage space on your hard drive and google offers it free to google account holders. Google Drive can use google drive offline.
Download Google Drive File to PC
There are two methods to get this done
- Locate and open the Google Drive website (https://drive.google.com/).
- Go to Google Drive enter your login details.
- Select all the files that you wish to download.
- Click the menu icon on the top-right corner of the window to access More Actions.
- Click “Download”
- Your files will be downloaded from Google Drive to your computer as a zipped file. To access these files on your computer, you’ll first need to extract them.
Download Google Drive File To iPhone
Again there are two methods to do this.
Lets Dive in
Download Google Drive File
- Launch your Google Drive app.
- Tap the menu icon close to the google drive file you want to download.
- Locate and tap “Open In”.
- There you can choose a compatible app to open it.
You have successfully download the google drive file to your iPhone as you open it.
Download Media Google Drive Media File to iPhone:
- Launch the Google Drive app
- Tap the menu icon next to the media file.
- Go ahead and tap “Send a Copy”
- Then proceed to “Save Image” or “Save Video”.
- The file will be added to your iPhone Photos app.
Here are some features of google drive
google drive storage service is used in every household and business organization at present and it is up to the user to decide on the features they want from a cloud storage service provider. There are a lot of cloud storage companies and it is difficult to choose the most suitable one. Individuals and business organizations should understand the various features offered by Google Drive. This will enable them to evaluate the services offered and further come to a conclusion on whether or not they would go for Google Drive.
Google drive gives a standard 15GB of storage space for free to all the users. Gmail users can store all their email communications, attachments, photos and videos directly on to the Google Drive storage servers without any worry
Different file storage
Employees and businesses can communicate and execute their business without any stress with the help of Google Drive. Users can store all files in Google Drive.
Files stored in the cloud are kept confidential and it is up to the user to decide on whether to share their files online or not. Users can share their files with their loved ones and friends and this allows others to edit and comment on the file shared.
Data is stored in the cloud is stored under high-quality security and protection. Security to the files stored in the cloud is very important.
Most of the individuals and business organizations use Gmail accounts and Google Drive offers an excellent platform for users to store their email attachments and documents on to the Drive at ease. In the attachment, the user could find the Google Drive logo and with just a click, the user could send the files they want on to Drive.