The ability to create Facebook Avatar is a new frenzy that is taking the world by storm. Lots of people are already creating custom made emojis and posting them on social media platforms.
You must have seen human-looking animated images all over Facebook. Interesting right? If you are thinking of how to create Facebook Avatar for yourself, then you have come to the right post. Creating a Facebook avatar is easy and straight-forward.
Facebook’s avatar was unveiled in 2019. However, it was released in Europe last month. Australia and New Zealand were the first to test this feature then the US followed by the rest of the world.
Fidji Simo, the head of the Facebook app said personalizing avatar gives users a chance to represent their unique and authentic selves.
Facebook avatars are very similar to Memoji avatars or bitmoji and users can use this feature in some of the platform’s capabilities. Facebook users can make Facebook avatars in their likeness if they choose to. These Avatars can be used in your Facebook comments, stories, profile pictures, and Facebook messenger.
Can I create a Facebook avatar using a laptop?
To create a Facebook avatar, you will need to have an updated version of the Facebook app on your mobile device. Facebook avatars are created using an app inside the Facebook App called Facebook avatar creator or maker.
For now, Facebook Avatar maker is exclusive to the Facebook app, you cannot create a Facebook avatar using a computer. However, you can see these avatars or share them using a computer or laptop.
You cannot create Facebook avatars using desktops or third party external app.
How do I make a Facebook Avatar
To create a Facebook avatar, you will need to locate the Facebook avatar maker.
- Update your Facebook App; Make sure your app is up to date you can visit Google Play Store to update it.
- Open your app and click and a menu button. It will be visible to ask three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “see more”.
- Tap on the “Avatar” Option.
The landing pages allow avatar creators to design a base model. You can also select from the option available to create an avatar close to your appearance.
Customizing your Facebook Avatar
- Start by selecting your desired skin tone (you can scroll to see all of them).
- Pick your hairstyle and hair color.
- Adjust the shape of your face along the face lines and complexion.
- Select and adjust the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Add facial hairs (If necessary) and touch all parts of the face.
- Arrange the body to the desired shape.
- Next, Revise the avatar, then cloth it.
- If you are happy with your Avatar, then, tap the checkmark icon in the top right corner to save it.
Now that you have finished creating your avatar, You can start using your personalized Avatar stickers in stories, messengers, and other platforms on your app.
You can access your avatars anytime, just go to the Avatar section of your Facebook App.