There is a far distance between having the intention to create an app and actually having the ability to do so especially a startup. Apps village stepped up to fill a glaring need that your business might just need. It is no secret in modern times that you can reach a larger range of customers by having a user-friendly mobile app where intending customers can engage and make a purchase.
There unlimited reasons why you should have a mobile app for your business below are a few of the reasons.
- To engage your customers
- Give them an alternative to a regular store
- Reach a wider range of customer
- Follow the trend of business in recent times
That’s why the apps village guarantees you that you can have your own fully functioning mobile app in 3 minutes. So let’s take a look at how to set up a mobile app for your business with the app village tool.
How To Create A Mobile App Using App Village
Before we proceed your business must have the following set up.
- A business name (of course, You can also create your Google Business Page with ease)
- Brand logo
- Facebook Business Page ( you can learn how to create a Facebook business page easily)
- Contact information.
Now Steps to create your business app
- Click to Go to apps village official website
- Click on get started
- Then log in with your Facebook account
- Follow the next two on-screen prompts
- Preview your mobile app
- See all the features included
- Now submit it to the app store in google play
That’s it apps village takes up all the background work to create a final app in about a week. Your app will be available for download on the iOS and google play store in about a week.
What You Can Do with the Apps Village App
Below are some of the features you can get with the apps village developed app
- Send push notifications to your customers
- Sell coupons of special deals
- You can also chat with your customers
- Monitor your app usage
- Keep track pf your revenues
- You can easily promote your business app on social media platforms
Appsvillage offers a free 7-Day trial with no commitment and you can cancel it by yourself. After the trial period, you can opt for a monthly payment of $799 or a yearly payment of $47.88.
So why don’t you create your own stunning app right now.