Apple Music subscription is totally affordable and it is a must if you want to enjoy your iPhone to the fullest. The feature is embedded within the iPhone music player and with just a few clicks you can subscribe easily. Although it was designed for iPhones alone, it is now useable on other android OS.
How To Subscribe
Again it only takes a few taps and you are on board. Before we go into the Apple music subscription process, please note you must have an iPhone of iOS 8.4 or higher, have an Apple ID, and credit card. After all that below are the steps.
- Launch the Apple Music app.
- Tap the For You tab the icon is at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Manage Subscription. (you will be prompted to choose a plan)
- family plan on a trial basis.
- Select an option and confirm purchase through the App Store. You might be prompted to enter your billing information.
- Tap to agree to the Apple Music terms-and-conditions on the next screen.
Apple gives all users a one-month free apple music subscription.
Apple Music Annual subscription
After signing up for the music app on the free plan, you can change your subscription plans with the following steps.
- Launch the Music app
- Then tap on For You.
- Next tap the profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Locate and tap view Apple ID. You might be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID
- Scroll down the list and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap Apple Music Membership
- There several apple music subscription options
- Family (1 month)
- Individual (1 month)- Choose this option
- Individual (1 year)
- Student (1 month)
- Confirm your option and tap back.
Your subscription might renew if you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
- Launch your iPhone or iPad Settings and tap on your name
- Go to iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID and tap again on view Apple ID. Sign in if prompted.
- Scroll and tap on subscriptions.
- Then find and tap on your Apple Music subscription.
If you have a running subscription but can’t find it on the list, ensure you are signed in with the right Apple ID.
- Go to the Manage your subscription. There you can change the following:
- Change to an Individual Apple Music subscription
- Cancel: Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm.
Apple Music Features
There are several areas on the apple music you can enjoy
A collection of all your Apple Music library. Here you can assess the songs you purchase on the iTunes store, from your computer and other services.
- For You
On tab, you can see music recommendations for you and it is base on your taste of music. It sorts and collates music that is been played by your friends, those you have listened to and more.
- Browse This a collection of various chart-topping songs. it is available when you have an apple music subscription. You can watch and listen to songs online as well as add and download contents to your offline library.
- Radio Hear live global broadcast from music stations from all over the world with your apple music subscription.
- Search The search features allows users to search, filter and listen to songs of certain albums, artists, playlists, lyrics, and more.
For more info on the Apple music visit. Thanks for reading.
Know more on our website and also read iPhone 11 Pro Review And Full Specifications